Extension Drilling Tools are mainly used for deep geological exploration, gas drainage, water injection and drainage, ventilation and other construction in roadways (tunnels). They are divided into spiral differential feed type and power head type (mechanical and full hydraulic) Two kinds. The driving mode can be pneumatic, hydraulic and electric. The main components of the drilling rig are power machine (group), gyrator, drilling tool pulling mechanism, drilling tool screwing and unloading device, generally no drilling tower (mast) is installed. Drilling rigs are usually fixed to work on single-leg or double-legged columns.
The inspection and replacement of Extension Drilling Tools hydraulic oil are as follows:
1. Liquid level inspection. If the liquid level is too low, it will cause damage to the plunger pump and gear pump. Therefore, check the liquid level indicator on the side of the fuel tank every shift. If the liquid level is not visible, add oil immediately. Supplement with N46/N100 anti-wear hydraulic oil.
2. Check the oil temperature. The high working temperature allowed by the oil temperature is 65℃～70℃. When the temperature is too high, the aging of the oil will be accelerated, the life of the seals and hydraulic parts will be significantly shortened, the leakage will increase, and the system efficiency will be low. Therefore, attention should be paid to detecting changes in oil temperature. If the oil temperature suddenly rises, stop the machine immediately and check the oil sample or the working condition of the components.
3. Oil quality inspection. Visual observation can be used to preliminarily judge whether the oil is aging or deteriorated.
(1) The color becomes darker. Caused by oxides in the oil. The reason is that the system is overheated, the oil change is incomplete, or other oil is mixed.
(2) Emulsification. The contaminant is water or foam. The reason is water or air immersion.
(3) Water-liquid stratification. The pollutant is water. The reason is that water is immersed or the environment is humid and cold air is immersed into the fuel tank and condenses into water drops.
(4) Bubbles. The pollutant is air. The reason is that the liquid level is too low or the suction pipe is leaking.
(5) There is suspension or sediment. The pollutants are solid particles. The reason is that the oil is aging or the prototype is worn.
(6) The oil smells of tar. It indicates that the aging is serious and is caused by fever.
(7) Oil change: Under good management, the oil in Reaming Bit must also be changed once a year.