- Rock Button Bitsshould notify the ventilation department to adjust the air volume during the first 5 meters of the expansion. After the expansion of the Rock Button Bits section, check the gas content to prevent the expansion of the Rock Button Bits from affecting the ventilation system and the accumulation of gas in the Rock Button Bits, causing ventilation and gas. accident.
2. When drilling a pilot hole, arrange for someone to clean the slag at the orifice to prevent the slag from accumulating at the orifice, and it is strictly forbidden for metal debris to fall into the Rock Button Bits.
3. Strictly implement the operation sequence of "stop first, then stop water; first boil water, then start".
4. After the rig is debugged, it is strictly forbidden to reverse the oil pump. When installing a new oil pump, motor, or replacing the oil pump or internal parts of the motor, the housing must be filled with hydraulic oil.
5. The components, joints and pipelines connected to the hydraulic system must be cleaned to prevent the entry of debris and damage to the hydraulic components.
6. Do a patrol inspection of the hydraulic system, and notify the driver to stop the machine for handling if there is any leakage or other problems in the hydraulic system.
7. It is strictly forbidden for the cooling device to leak water to the hydraulic system, causing the hydraulic oil and water to mix and damaging the hydraulic components.
8. Water Well Drilling Tools use oil pressure regulations: the main pump system oil motor is generally 8-20 MPa and the maximum does not exceed 25 MPa. The auxiliary pump system is generally maintained at 6 to 15 MPa, and the maximum is not more than 22 MPa.