Nowadays, many growers do not use manual labor as before, and most of them use machines instead of laborers. Therefore, since the vegetable planter has been installed, the labor results of migrant workers have been greatly improved. So, how to use Corn Thresher correctly? Below, follow the editor to understand clearly.
- After the planter is connected to the tractor, it should not be tilted, and the front and back of the frame should be at a certain angle when working.
- Before formal planting, test planting on the ground first, observe the working conditions of the planter, and formally plant the plant after meeting the agronomic requirements.
- Horizontal sowing to prevent the ground from hardening, resulting in too shallow seeding depth.
- During the sowing process, always observe the working conditions of the seed meter, opener, cover and transmission mechanism, such as blockage, slime, grass, pine seeds, etc., and remove them in time.
- When the planter is working, it is strictly forbidden to reverse or make a sharp turn. The raising and lowering of the planter should be carried out slowly to avoid damage to the parts.
- During the operation, the seeds in the seed box shall not be less than 1/5 of the volume of the seed box; during the transportation or transfer of the plot, the seed box shall not be loaded with seeds or other heavy objects.
- If the China Rice Planting Machine needs to adjust, repair, lubricate or clear the tangled grass, it must be done after the machine has stopped.